A week in September dedicated to celebrating Impact Startups and giving them the attention they deserve! It will be full of sessions, performances and unique events to inspire and create excitement around impact entrepreneurs that are solving societal and environmental challenges
The biggest price for Impact Startups in the Nordics!
We looked at all the nordic startups we could find and ranked them based on impact potential, user experience and product design, scalability and the founders/entrepreneurs. But we’ve probably missed some, so please help us and nominate companies to the list!
No, we know that for each company on the list there are at least 10 more! So later this spring nominations will open and you get to help shape the final list. We’ve probably missed some stars, so please help us get the best list possible in place.
An ecosystem consisting of Norrsken House, a coworking space for over 350 impact entrepreneurs in Stockholm and our seed fund Norrsken Founders Fund. We want to create a world that is optimized for both people and planet and firmly believe that entrepreneurs building rapidly scalable businesses are the best bet to solve some of the problems facing our world
By spreading the word, nominating awesome startups, voting on the company you love or becoming a partner (for companies)
Exciting! We’re only a drop in the ocean alone, together we can accomplish much more. Shoot us an email here and we’ll get in touch.
September 16-20th, make sure to remember (or sign up to stay in touch) because you don’t want to miss it!
Impact week will be full with sessions, performances and unique events. Some will be open to the public, some are invite only and others you just have to know about… More information will come closer to the week!
Are you on The Impact 100? Great! Start spreading the word to increase your chances of winning
Not on the list? No worries! You are probably awesome anyway, so sign up to stay in touch below and we’ll let you know when the nominations open so you can nominate your startup
Nominated startups should meet the following criteria:
- Positive impact: Core business has a net positive effect on people and/or planet
- Exceptional entrepreneur(s): Ability to execute & passionate about solving problem(s) targeted by core business
- Product/Market fit: Exceptional product/service providing a new solution with an outstanding user experience, a proven proof of concept in desired market with indications of a current customer base and willingness to pay
- Scalability: Low cost to acquire new customers, possible to achieve economies of scale with reduced cost per customer for each additional customer
- Financially sustainable over time: e.g., not dependent on one-off grants or founder donations
- <10 years: Operations launched between 2009 - 2019
- Nordic: Company based and operational in Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden or Iceland
Later this spring the website will open up for nominations and public voting resulting in a top 10. During Impact Week a jury will choose three winners from the finalists that will win support from the world’s leading advisers McKinsey & Co, Brunswick Group and Mannheimer Swartling.